Regional Sales Manager Benelux
An opportunity exists for a proven new business hunter joining the Commercial team. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
As a Regional Sales Manager within the region, you will be responsible for selling our entire SaaS Platform including Services.
You will form part of a team that is highly independent, enjoys client facing interactions and has deep understanding of account planning. You will need to be self-sufficient, creative, and always looking to drive the organisation forward. You are experienced in designing a strategy, looking at the bigger picture and translate this into metrics and measurable actions imperative for your success.
Your Impact :
- To exceed quarterly / annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling our solutions into Enterprise, Large Enterprise and Global accounts within a selected territory.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- By executing thorough customer discovery and research, you will formalise a Go-To-Market strategy and create a qualified target account list. You will drive Pipeline development.
- You will learn our award-winning products, platform and value proposition and drive digital transformation in net new and existing customers.
- Engage with prospect organisations to position our solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references, and analyst data.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximise overall revenue generation.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Daily update of the Salesforce system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Proven track record of selling SaaS Enterprise Software Solutions or Fintech Applications to commercial businesses across multiple industries.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Experience in managing complex, transformative deals across multiple divisions and departments within the customer organisation.
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and strong track record of revenue achievement.
- Credible on all customer levels, including C-level and evidence of building strong relationships both internally and with the customer.
- A well documented background in prospecting, creating opportunities from scratch and closing large deals with new logos.
- Creative, team player mindset and resilient
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Fluent Dutch and English. Additional languages highly regarded.
Whats in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into positions of increased seniority and responsibility including leadership roles.
- World-Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- Environment for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas, and courage for their implementation.
- Comprehensive training offering supplemented by individual coaching & mentoring.
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun, and challenging environment where we will make sure you are set up for success.
- This is a new business role that requires substantial amounts of B2B SaaS platform sales experience, perseverance, and grit to bring the deals in.