Chief Technical Officer
Chief Technical Officer (CTO) - Taxback International
Taxback International is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of VAT compliance and recovery. We're a rapidly growing and evolving organization using best-in-breed technology such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, containers, and micro-services within an agile framework to build our solutions.
As CTO, you will be responsible for:
- Architect and lead all our changes in system architecture
- Create and implement a business vision and multi-year sustainable growth plan
- Expand our current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Spearhead IT projects to sustain the rapid growth of our business
- Take charge of key technical decisions, providing technical direction and mentorship to the broader distributed technical team
- Work directly with our clients to understand their challenges and customise our solutions to fit their needs.
- Design, build and launch robust, flexible, scalable enterprise solutions
- Provide technical leadership from architecture design all the way through to monitoring and support after production release
- Capable of articulating and presenting complex product solution and strategies in a compelling manner
- Takes a lead position in complex initiatives of strategic importance (e.g., cross functional/ cross geographies)
- Researches, analyses, and proposes solutions across multiple domains appropriate for business and technology strategies
- Proven design and architecture skills for Enterprise scale solutions
- Deep understanding of, and experiencing in implementing, AWS infrastructure
- Worked with multiple databases (relational, no-SQL, Postgres, Oracle, Hadoop)
- Strong background in software development
- Practical knowledge of security protocols, encryption and latest trends
- Rich and diversified experience in SDLC, People Management, Training and Operations Management amongst other things
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and goals
- Proven track record of success in technical leadership positions
- 8+ years previous experience in a senior technology management role a must
- Being a self-starter, a problem solver and having a great attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Experience working with onshore/offshore development team.
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges.
In our organisation, you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies, which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today!