Regional Sales Executive
Are you an experienced sales manager with a proven track record of delivering sales? Do you want to work and develop your career within a true sales position in a global company that is increasing its footprint in Europe? If so, we at Taxback International want to hear from you...
We continue to invest and grow in Europe and are now looking for an experienced and ambitious Regional Sales Executive to our office in Frankfurt, Germany.
As a Regional Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Delivering you overall revenue goal in line with set company objectives.
- Full ownership of development of a direct pipeline for the DACH region ensuring effective pipeline performance management.
- Develop, create and nurture relationships with prospects and partners always showing how we can add value to their own organisations and sales efforts.
- Working with the internal marketing team to develop an inbound marketing programme specifically for the pipeline you have defined.
- Always using best practices and latest sales methodologies to maximise on sales opportunities.
- Tracking and reporting on your active pipeline, by showing clear progress through each stage in the selling process, to the SVP of the region.
- Promote and enhance our product set by defining a compelling story for the market place built around our reputation as the world leader in automated Vat Solutions & Compliance.
What we need to see from you is...
- More than 3 years of experience in sales.
- A strong track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets in a new market including building pipeline, managing sales strategy and reporting on KPIs.
- Experience in selling to CFOs/CXOs.
- An excellent communicator with a strong commercial acumen and a strength in negotiating complex business deals.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, have ambitious career goals and an exceptional level of self-motivation.
- Through your career you have developed a strong network across sectors and possess an ability to identify and drive promotional channels to reach sales targets efficiently.
- Previous experience in selling International Tax Services or experience within Financial Services would be a huge advantage.
- Formal Sales Methodology training desirable.
- You possess an Bachelor's degree in Business or other related disciplines.
- Written and verbal fluency in German and English are required.
- Travel is a requirement in this role.
Taxback International was established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, parent to a family of brands including Transfermate and Immedis.
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in automated, innovative VAT reclaim, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International makes VAT reclaim effortless.
In Taxback International we recognise that our company growth and the development of our people goes hand in hand. We encourage all our employees to reach their full potential as part of a global company with opportunity to progress across our growing businesses.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so Apply Today!