Client Support Executive
Who are we?
Taxback Group is a collection of global companies that delivers focus driven, digitalised solutions to simplify the complexity of global business. Taxback Group is headquartered in Ireland and employs nearly 1500 staff across 33 countries, including Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Shumen and Sofia. We`re proud that Taxback Group has been recognized as one of Bulgaria`s Best Workplaces according to Career Show Index 2021.
Taxback International, а company part of Taxback Group, is a leading expert in global VAT recovery and smarter VAT solutions.
The company is a recognised global leader in the VAT reclaim process with more than 20 years of experience. Taxback International works with business clients from all over the world to maximize their revenue from VAT reclaim. Some of our corporate clients are companies like Google, Amazon, IBM, VISA and many others.
VAT is complex, but we make it simple.
What to expect from the role?
The Client Support Executive is a strong administrator with excellent organizational and written communication skills. The successful candidate works extensively with the Client & Key Account Management teams to manage client tickets and back office tasks assigned according to set SLAs and processes. A focus to always strive to exceed client expectations.
- Manage and execute on incoming client tickets allocated for action.
- Manage the configuration of Data Base of company information, pricing, bank details and any other relevant information.
- Manage the pre-population of forms and creation of document binders using Adobe Professional.
- Support on completion of CORE upon approval of line manager.
- Keeping management informed of performance by providing weekly reports as agreed
- Work towards achieving set KPIs associated with the above functions
- Carry out other team support related duties as assigned by the line manager
- Responsibilities include managing queries from SMB clients and to manage deadline requirements for these clients
- Other responsibilities shall include general team support related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written is a requirement. Additional languages a strong advantage.
- You are ambitious, organized and you enjoy a process driven approach to tasks
- You work well independently with a strong sense of how to prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- The successful candidate shall have excellent attention to detail
- Good commercial acumen in identifying potential issues before they occur
- Experience in B2B client communications is an advantage
- Ability to relay urgency in a convincing, friendly and patient manner
- Excellent team player
- Experience in working with Microsoft package advantageous
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Great remuneration package with a bonus scheme based on individual results
- Additional Health Insurance
- Social benefits and Discounts across various stores
- Internal company events and trainings
- Employee Recognition programs
- Great work environment and friendly colleagues
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labour market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.