Regional Client Manager
Are you customer focused, analytically driven, enthusiastic and have a passion for delivering exceptional results with exceptional clients? Do you want to work in a global, fast-growing entrepreneurial organisation? Then you might be our new Regional Client Manager.
Taxback International continues to invest and grow in Europe, subsequently we are now looking for a Regional Client Manager to our office in Frankfurt, Germany. As a Regional Client Manager you will take ownership of our large client accounts in the region and drive optimisation initiatives to maximise returns to our clients. In addition, you will also drive new regional partnerships relevant to our client base.
As a Regional Client Manager you will be responsible for:
• Coordinate Client from contract signing till completed implementation.
• Development and management of Taxback International's large clients in the region with full ownership of Key Account Management plans and solution optimisation
• Track and assure Business performance according to set KPIs and deliverables
• Identify and manage initiatives to grow client portfolios both within current book of business but also by upselling Taxback Internationals product portfolio
• Manage QBRs and general governance of each client account
• Be the client representative internally to ensure that client requirements are met timely when several stakeholders are involved from contract signing, implementation and the ongoing relationship
• Development of new regional partnerships that will enhance our offering to suit changing market needs
• At all times exceed client expectations
What we need to see from you is...
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a position of account management with a proven track record.
• You are organized and You always keep the client needs front of mind - bringing an outside-in perspective to optimise processes and maximize returns.
• You are infectiously energetic and have the stamina to deliver results both in the short and long terms. Independently, by bringing others with you or together with your team.
• You are an agile thinker who is confident in analyzing and concluding large sets of data.
• You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous value adds for your clients and by identifying new partners. You can join the dots and map a clear route to success.
• You are results orientated in your approach.
• Fluency in English and German both verbally and written are a requirement. Further languages beneficial.
• A willingness to travel regularly.
So that's the role, now here is a little bit about us and our offer to you...
Taxback International was established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, parent to a family of brands including Transfermate.
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
In Taxback International we recognise that our company growth and the development of our people goes hand in hand. We encourage all our employees to reach their full potential through formal development programs and by offering our team opportunities to grow in our expanding business.
Our offer includes:
• Permanent contract
• Incorporation into an expanding company with great prospects for the future.
• Exceptional work environment in a young team and some of the markets most exciting clients.
• A competitive package.
• Long-term professional development plan.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? The closing date for application is October 14th.