Product Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
As a Product Marketing Manager with Taxback International you will be responsible for clear communication and successful product presentation in the marketplace.
You will gain a deep understanding of our users' psychology and enjoy solving complex problems, you will be passionate about carefully researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them.
You will be a driven Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop product messaging that differentiates existing and new products and services from others in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of existing and new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Own the customer journey and defining key prospect and customer touchpoints that drive conversions, such as optimizing key components of a technical sale, including demos and trials.
- Drive on-going communication for product updates.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Over 5 years previous working experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Minimum BA (preferably MA) in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Option to enter into Healthcare scheme with Laya Healthcare.
• Recognised as Great Place to Work
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Employee Wellness Scheme