Digital Marketing Manager
Would you like to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 5th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will play a key role in driving qualified lead generation through the effective use of various digital marketing channels through strategy, day to day implementation of campaigns and with some help of third party relationships via Digital Agencies. With full ownership of managing PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO and Affiliates, you will analyse performance and look at ways to improve warm leads to our website and their conversion.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be:
- Creating and implementing an acquisition marketing plan across core digital channels primarily across PPC and Paid Social but also in SEO and grow new underutilized channels such as Affiliates and Programmatic Display networks
- Drive volume though focusing on the bottom of the funnel and to ensure that the pages are built with conversion in mind.
- Own parts of the marketing technology stack to ensure that we are using the correct channels to attract the right customers.
- Responsible for the paid media, owned media and earned media marketing mix ie PPC, SEO, Paid Social – setting all goals and then campaign performance
- Constantly reviewing and understanding our customer needs, motivations and purchase behaviors and reporting back to the wider business.
- Ensure latest best practice and data/trends are being used to make informed decisions in all activities.
- Using lead-nurturing workflow tools such as Drift to generate leads and converting those leads into customers
- Analyse campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, to optimize campaigns and produce the best return on investment
- Identifying improvements to acquisition performance in channels and onsite experience, and shaping roadmaps to implement any changes that are required
- Identify and prioritize digital marketing objectives, to create and communicate Marketing target audiences and campaign briefs.
- Feed into and influence the content strategy to suit the needs of different persons in different channels
- The collaboration line needs to be edited also to make it relevant to TBI.
Who you are:
- Energetic, focused and target driven
- Successful track record in delivering leads through digital channels
- Highly articulate and able to influence in a cross-functional team environment
- Analytical approach with a strong ability for analyzing data and visitor statistics
- Experience in Google AdWords and Google Analytics. Certifications a plus but not required.
- Experience in Marketing Automation desirable.
- Desirable to have experience of using SalesForce, Pardot
- Excellent salary
- Health cover
- Access to health & well being programmes