Regional Market Executive (Pre-sales)
Regional Market Executive, Marais, Paris
As a Regional Market Executive you will be responsible for:
- Contacting leads in France and Benelux over the phone with the aim to promote our product offering and set appointments for the sales team.
- Verify information and cultivate relationships for the region.
- Nurture leads until they are ready to proceed to the next stage.
- Set up appointments for our field based business developers (phone conferences and face-to-face meetings).
- Manage a pipeline of SMB prospects with aim to close sales
- Join and attend French partner events together with the French based team.
What we need to see from you is...
- Experience of selling over the phone in a fast phased environment with clear daily targets.
- An ambitious individual who wants to develop a career in Sales within a global organisation.
- A self-starter who can work independently but also as part of a team.
- A strong communicator with a clear friendly phone voice.
- Fluent/native French Speaker.
- Fluent English Speaker.
- Confident, enthusiastic and energetic with a strong drive for continuous improvement and to meet and exceed KPIs goals and targets.
- Sales or Call Centre experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in selling International Tax Services or experience within Financial Services would be a huge advantage
- Formal Sales Methodology training desirable
- You possess an Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related disciplines
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
About Taxback International:
Taxback International was established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, parent to a family of brands including TransferMate Global Payments and Immedis.
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
In Taxback International we recognise that our company growth and the development of our people goes hand in hand. We encourage all our employees to reach their full potential through formal development programs and by offering our team opportunities to grow in our expanding business.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting global company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!