Regional Sales Manager (Nordics & Baltics)
Do you want to work and grow with a global fintech company that is constantly increasing its footprint? You will partner with clients to understand their needs and deliver unparalleled value-added solutions to solve clients’ problems. You will be responsible for representing our platform and services and support the sales process through the sales funnel. We are looking for a competitive, tech-savvy, self-driven individual that is passionate about sales and speed of business. Equally we would like someone as passionate for change as we are. You are most probably currently working in a direct sales capacity and your clients are the largest Multi-National companies in the region. You are most definitely comfortable discussing business opportunities with C-level executives on that keep them up at night.
This is a senior role that requires equal amounts of B2B SaaS platform sales experience, perseverance and grit to bring the deals in.
As a Regional Sales Manager for the Nordics & Baltics region you will:
- Create and manage a strategic territory plan that includes activities for quota attainment.
- Manage territory to maximize sales resources and revenue opportunities and to minimize travel and selling-related expenses.
- Analyse financial position and challenges of prospects to determine sales approach.
- Understand market drivers and collaborate with both the client and internal stakeholders to overcome potential impediments.
- Use a consultative sales approach to develop account plans where applicable and identify specific needs for each prospect.
- Close new customer business to meet forecast commitments and sales quotas.
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management.
- Ensure and maintain sales forecasting data in Salesforce to allow for opportunity management and reporting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry/professional individuals and organizations.
- Participate in Industry Events and trade shows as approved.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends, competitors, and current/new company products and services.
- You may be required to support on other projects and indeed other regions
- A documented passion for strategic selling and helping customers upgrade their businesses to drive improved cash flow, business KPI’s and increased compliance levels
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role (SaaS sales). Experience and network in one or more of payments solutions/technology, automated compliance or automated multi-national VAT Recovery is an advantage.
- Able to effectively qualify prospects and take ownership for personal sales performance through accurate forecasting. Effectively prioritises work activities to ensure a balanced pipeline is in place at all times.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, on a team that is manically focused on winning new business
- A keen understanding and ability to build, qualify, and close a pipeline of new customer acquisition through direct sales and both global and local partnerships
- Creative thinker who can imagine the art-of-the-possible and bring it to life for potential customers
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent social and networking skills, as well as strong communication skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation)
- Swedish native speaker and very good command of spoken and written English
- Norwegian and/or Danish is a pro
- Understanding of business and market drivers to grow and retain the client base.
- Eligibility to work within the EU a must
- Business travel not an issue
Note: Territory in this regard can either be defined as a prospective customers within a geographical area, or a non-geographical set of customer prospects clearly defined in a list with company names.