Content/Communications Marketing Manager
Do you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 4th year in a row? Taxback International want to hear from you.
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specialises in Value Added Tax (VAT) reclaim for a global client base for nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM .. the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
You must enjoy writing and have a heavyweight skills in it. We want you to be able support the marketing department to drive our brand in the marketplace. Strong content and communications is core to this.
You must enjoy taking complex messages and converting them into strong copy that is engaging. Skilled at crafting messages across all the communication channels – white papers, blog posts, social media, product, web copy, flyers, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, speeches, and other content as needed. Your impact will drive our MQLs into the business and engagement with our content across the channels
- Contribute to engaging communication campaigns via email and all social media channels maximising MQLs.
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and a reputation of Taxback International as a thought leader and information resource.
- Update web content, working with digital marketing, product marketing, and creative.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance. Working with our Lead Generation Manager to create reports leveraging Google Analytics and social media analytics tools
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective communications calendar
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently
- Work with product marketing and sales, develop content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle
- Collaborate with product marketing/VAT in-house specialists to develop industry and role-based messaging
- Copy edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice; provide education and guidance to ensure high quality writing for all Taxback International content
- Coordinate with partners, our in-house Partnership Manager, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high quality joint content programs
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
- Critical to have excellent written skills to convert complex messaging into simple engaging messages across all communications channels: Website, Digital, Collateral, Email, Whitepapers
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing or English preferred)
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, communications, or writing-focused roles
- Strong analytical capability
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems, HTML, Paradot, and Adobe a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with shifting priorities who is a self-starter and takes ownership for their output
- Data-Driven: The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving all metrics around Marketing and Communications activities to improve ROI
- Innovation: The ideal candidate will be relentlessly focused on positioning Taxback International as an innovator and industry leader through the creation of new and valuable strategies, programs, and features
- Teamwork: The ideal candidate will be committed to working together in a respectful, transparent and trust-based way in all interactions, large and small
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.