Tenders and Proposals Administrator
Would you like to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 6th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
What you will be doing:
- Providing support with the automation of existing contract and tender processes to enable a high level of support to a sales organisation that is in a significant growth period.
- Review RFP, tender and contractual documents for accuracy and to ensure an exceptional level of professionalism is maintained for all client facing documents.
- Organise responses for RFPs, Tenders, Business Cases and Presentations in line with client due dates.
- Provide support and training to new and junior team members.
- Peer review documents for accuracy and consistency.
- Supporting sales teams through the negotiation of key contract terms and conditions.
- Liaise with the sales organisation and clients to ensure projects are priced. accordingly supplemented by a persuasive business case.
- Maintain accurate contractual records, documentation of all contract correspondence, and changes to standards terms and conditions.
- Build market insights around service offering and pricing terms.
- Reporting on sales performance generating key insights that will facilitate management decision making.
- Weekly and Monthly Reporting through the use of excel and salesforce and suggesting reporting measures and improvements to existing reporting structure.
- Support the commercial organisations with other matters such as revenue reporting, inductions, salesforce, lead allocation, presentations and revenue reporting.
- Training and supporting other staff members.
- 5+ years’ experience in a commercial fast paced environment.
- Highly Flexible.
- High attention to detail/reporting accuracy, while also able to focus on the overall problem/solution.
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Ability to take the initiative, problem solve, work independently, and exercise appropriate business judgment.
- Fluency in English both verbally and written is a requirement. Additional languages a strong advantage.
- Passionate and drive continuous improvement initiatives by identifying new ways of doing things. You can join the dots and map a clear route to success.
- Sale Force experience desirable.
- Contract negotiation and tenders experience highly desirable.
- Data monitoring, analysis and validation skills.
- Bachelor in Law/ Business/ Finance/Sales is desirable - May suit a part qualified accountant.
- Competitive salary