.NET Software Engineer
TBI is seeking a .NET Software Engineer to join our international software development team.
Communication and collaboration skills are a must in this highly collaborative environment because you will also be interfacing with other product groups for requirement gathering and troubleshooting. A qualified candidate will have previously worked in an environment where continuous integration and the ability to deliver a working product with each sprint was a primary objective. To be successful in this position you need to be self-motivated, have good research skills, and be flexible to keep up with rapid changes in technology.
This team member will participate in design, architecture, implementation and testing of services and components for scalable and highly available microservices-oriented applications. This developer will need to be able to develop any slice of the application layer topology including the data layer, application layer and UI layer of applications that the team implements and maintains.
TBI is the world's largest non-franchised global VAT services provider.
At the heart of it all is our software engineering team who take all the ideas and bring them to life. We are currently in the process of rewriting the core of our platform into a microservices architecture written in a C#. Naturally we need awesome developers who can come on board and help us with this.
TBI is building their Varna development team and we're looking for passionate developers who pride themselves in creating understandable, flexible and maintainable software.
Every company says they want the best developers. At TBI , we mean it. Candidates have to be disciplined, consistent, thoughtful, fearless, collaborative, smart, passionate, inquisitive and avoid big egos to prosper in our environment. Our goal is to have the brightest, most collaborative, exciting and fun development team in Bulgaria.
We practice SOLID development, we are proudly Agile and we're building software that positively impacts people all over the world.
You are passionate about building great software and inspiring others to do the same. We are looking for an experienced developer having experience with distributed systems and API design.
You’ve tamed legacy code, know how to listen to your tests and are comfortable mixing greenfield and brownfield techniques to evolve an existing code base into something amazing. You are interested in learning new technologies and have a Continuous Delivery mind-set.
You’ll help the team to:
- Create services using the latest version of .net core on Azure Service Fabric
- Build and improve the API used by our internal apps
- Automate processes used by our internal teams
- Continuously improve test coverage with TDD and BDD.
- Continuously release code to production and improve our delivery pipeline.
Some things about you:
- Experience in C# and .Net
- Experience in multithreading
- Experience in building web services (WCF/Web API)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Database knowledge(MS SQL or Postgre SQL)
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Good level in English
- 1+ Years experience in C# and .Net
- Experience with unit testing tools
- Experience in .NET Core
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Great remuneration package with a bonus scheme based on individual results
- Additional Health Insurance
- Discounts across various stores
- Team Buildings
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Great work environment and friendly colleagues
If you think we are the right team to join, submit your CV in English. If approved, we will be holding interviews, so expect to get a call back!
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.