Systems Integration Architect
Would you like to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 5th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
As Systems Integration Architect, you will be responsible for designing, building, implementing and supporting TBI clients and internal stakeholders with the integration between our clients’ ERP systems and TBI VAT Platforms.
In addition to extracting data, you will also have practical experience with automatically pushing data back into clients ERP systems. You will be able to define the solution to automatically extract data from our systems, prepare it in the format, encrypt it and post it back into the client’s ERP in the agreed format.
You will work with the client’s technical team or System Integrator to design the system integration strategy and ensure the successful implementation and testing of the solution.
What you will be doing:
- Strong understanding of the main data fields and table structures that exist within SAP, Oracle and Dynamics
- Deep and practical experience with extracting data out of client’s ERP systems.
- You will have practical experience of extracting individual invoice images out of the client’s ERP system
- Experience with native data extraction methods with these listed ERP systems
- Experience with working with a middleware integrations platform to extract data from a wide range of client’s financial systems
- Experience with developing APIs that can be exposed to the client to push data to us.
- Experience with ETL platforms to transform the data to a normalised format post extraction
- Ensuring that the data flow connection between ourselves and the client is active and functioning correctly, is fault tolerant and has the necessary error logging in place.
The skills that you have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a systems Integration Architect or similar
- Demonstrated success delivering complex integration projects in the technology sector
- At least 5 years of experience in the FinTech sector would be desirable, if not then within either the Technology or Financial sector,
- Excellent communication and customer management skills
- Technical background, with experience in cloud based platform solutions
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel approx. 20% of the time
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to work efficiently as a team player and contribute to team effectiveness
- Strong academic record with a Degree (MBA preferred) in technology, Project Management, finance or other.
- To be professional in personal presentation, communication, timeliness and general behaviour.
- Excellent people management skills and an ability to engage successfully with a diverse group of individuals.
- Excellent remuneration
- Annual bonus paid quarterly
- Access to our health & well being programmes