Client Success Manager
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
What you will be doing:
- Manage onboarding and go live with allocated new clients
- Day to day account management of Taxback International’s Managed Clients in the allocated region
- Coordinate Client from contract signing till completed implementation and BAU.
- Upsell, track and exceed Business performance according to set OKRs and deliverables
- Identify and manage initiatives to grow client portfolios both within current book of business but also by upselling Taxback Internationals product portfolio
- Forecasting ownership for own book of clients
- Manage QBRs and general governance of each client account
- Be the client representative internally to ensure that client requirements are met timely when several stakeholders are involved from contract signing, implementation and the ongoing relationship
- Ongoing usage of SalesForce and its reporting capabilities
- At all times exceed client expectations
The skill you must have:
- Fluency in English both verbally and written is a requirement. Additional languages a strong advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a position of account management with a proven track record of results.
- You are analytical, organized and you always keep the client needs front of mind - bringing an outside-in perspective to optimise processes and maximize returns.
- You work well independently with a strong sense of how to prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- You are energetic and have the stamina to deliver results both in the short and long term.
- You are confident in analyzing and concluding large sets of data.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous value adds for your clients and by identifying new partners. You can join the dots and map a clear route to success.
- You are results orientated in your approach.
- You are a strong communicator and feel comfortable leading dialogues in cross-cultural teams.
Close date for applications is Wednesday March 3rd, 2021