Senior PHP Developer
Would you like to work in a company that has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 6th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company that specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and is transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
As a Senior PHP Developer you Responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to the team.
- Translateing user story stories and use cases into functional applications within scrum framework.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features as required
- Paying particular attention to the speed of processing.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Ablity to create and review technical designs and code and also suggest continuous improvements in developing, maintaining & enhancing server-side applications
- Working with the product team, senior back-end, and front-end developers, to build responsive, data-centric rich web applications
- 5+ Years of software development with PHP and Laravel
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies & lean principles to create world-class software
- Degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Experience with Test-driven development, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Solid knowledge of AWS Cloud architecture, AWS Serverless, microservices and REST API
- Expert knowledge with SQL & NoSQL Databases (MSSQL, Mongo db, Redis)
- Experience working with GIT, bitbucket.
- Must have a passion for technology with an understanding of cloud hosting technologies
- Require a strong analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Have worked in fintech industry where large volume of transactions has been processed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, good attention to detail, and able to work both independently and with a team
- Competitive salary
- Fexible work enviroment