Solution Consultant, Global Sales
Would you like to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 5th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
- Acquire and keep up to date in-depth technical knowledge for all TBI solutions that can help overcome issues, increase sales, and connect better with the customer base.
- Support the development of the Global Sales Team in regards to product knowledge, knowledge gaps and day to day solution queries.
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organization and the VAT setup of the clients better
- Conduct analysis and fact finding with client's stakeholders
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Identify opportunities to sell/upsell and form specific solutions to support the sales team and CSM team in their efforts to achieve revenue targets
- Support sales team and CSM team on calls, presentations, meetings and other means of communication with prospects and clients
- Assist sales team and CSM team to progress opportunities through each stage in the selling process
- Identify and present solutions on deal flow hurdles to ensure that deals are progressing as fast as possible to reduce COS
- Meet agreed OKRs in regards to revenue, activity and opportunities in line with set objectives for the role
- Regular recording of activities and information within Sales Force, to represent the clear results of the solution consultant’s work to the Head of Solution consultancy
- Work with marketing resources in ensuring that the competitor landscape in Europe is well documented
- More than 5 years of experience in selling VAT solutions or managing global VAT solutions for clients as a key account manager/relationship manager
- A strong track record of developing VAT solutions successfully and growing scope of VAT services through effective client communication
- An excellent communicator and a good listener with a customer-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and strategic planning ability
- Creativity and innovation
- Ability to explain complex, technical concepts in simple, easy to understand terms
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments
- A very good level of Business English is a must, other languages are an advantage
- A solution orientated professional who can work in a very international team environment
- A bachelor or master degree in economics, finance or business studies is an advantage
- Class A office on central location
- Additional health insurance package
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Internal paid training
- Attractive salary and performance bonus program
- Many company events and parties
- Option for sport card partly paid by the company
- Option for flexible working hours when required by the employee
- Very friendly team and company environment
- Option for company paid relevant professional certificates or courses
- Company mobile phone and plan after 1 year of service
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.