Regional Market Executive (Pre-Sales)
As a Regional Market Executive you will be responsible for:
- Contacting leads in France and Benelux over the phone with the aim to promote our product offering and set appointments for the sales team.
- Verify information and cultivate relationships for the region.
- Nurture leads until they are ready to proceed to the next stage.
- Set up appointments for our field based business developers (phone conferences and face-to-face meetings).
- Manage a pipeline of SMB prospects with aim to close sales
- Join and attend French partner events together with the French based team.
- Experience of selling over the phone in a fast phased environment with clear daily targets.
- An ambitious individual who wants to develop a career in Sales within a global organisation.
- A self-starter who can work independently but also as part of a team.
- A strong communicator with a clear friendly phone voice.
- Fluent/native French Speaker.
- Fluent English Speaker.
- Confident, enthusiastic and energetic with a strong drive for continuous improvement and to meet and exceed KPIs goals and targets.
- Sales or Call Centre experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in selling International Tax Services or experience within Financial Services would be a huge advantage
- Formal Sales Methodology training desirable
- You possess an Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related disciplines
- Salary range €30-45k annually
- Commission 10% of net revenue of new sales plus pre-sales bonus per appointment (€50-250 depending on deal size)
- Paid holiday 25 days
- Standard French terms