Would you like to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 5th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
As a key Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Articulating and owning the design language of our brand and the rapidly growing suite of products to create a distinctive lead for TBI in the marketplace
- Create digital designs for digital campaigns that reach our target audiences and convert interactions into MQLs
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating insights from research and analytics into concepts that form disruptive new products and features, and designing the detailed workflows and interactions required to make them a reality.
- Deliver cutting edge UX delivery across all platforms to guarantee excellent client experience
- Work closely with our technical engineers / outsourced as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas for our technology platforms
- You will need to have broad design experience and be capable of contributing in the following key areas:
- Translating brand identity across our website, and all branded materials
- Build cutting edge digital campaigns
- UI design for all technology platforms and our corporate website
- UX delivery for all technology platforms and our corporate website
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped deliver products that solve real problems, and that people use.
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving and system modelling, through to detailed UI, visual, and interaction design.
- Ability to design polished, high-fidelity mock-ups of your solution using modern design tools.
- An ability to challenge and build campaigns that are constantly evolving and delivering success
- Ability to create, iterate and test prototypes.
- Strong communication skills to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals, and the complex nuances of design problems.
- Option to enter into Healthcare scheme with Laya Healthcare.
- Recognised as a Great Place to Work
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Wellness Scheme