Senior Business Development Manager, West Coast
An opportunity exists for a proven Senior Business Development Manager joining the Commercial team in TBI. This is an outstanding career option for an experienced sales professional who has a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals in B2B sales.
As a Senior Business Development Manager on the West Coast, you will be responsible for selling our entire SaaS Platform including Services.
You will work with the Vice President to set commercial goals and execute on them. You will prospect and close Enterprise scale solutions, identify areas for improvement, and support revenue growth and expansion by bringing TBI VAT solutions to a new set of clients.You are able to design a strategy, look at the bigger picture and translate this into measurable actions for yourself.
You will have a proven track record in winning complex, technology solutions deals. You are a highly effective sales executive who excels in a fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly growing entrepreneurial environment. You also have a strong track record of driving business results through effective sales strategy and execution of sales plans. You will bring sound business judgment and strategic insight to add value as a senior executive.
- Proven track record of selling Enterprise Software Solutions or Fintech Applications to commercial businesses across multiple industries.
- Generating deals and revenue: Managing end-to-end sales pursuits (sourcing, generating, qualifying, pursuing, and closing) TBI platform and services deals
- Achieving an annual sales target in excess of €3M in booked deals.
- Systematically building and nurturing a pipeline of new opportunities
- Taking a consultative approach to investigating clients’ needs and uncovering new opportunities and partnerships
- Overseeing deal-specific negotiations to ensure opportunities are progressing against deal targets, remaining within budget, driving to a successful close.
- Improving how we sell by bringing best practices from your experience
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated track record of commercial achievements, meeting/exceeding annual revenue targets in excess of $3M.
- A reputation for rolling up your sleeves and getting results - someone with the “hunter” mentality and drive to pursue and close new logos
- Prior experience leading end-to-end technical solutions, from generating to closing, with the ability to engage C-level executives throughout
- Having a robust sales methodology and execution
- Have successfully built a book of business for an enterprise sales cycle longer than 90 days
- Superb time management, judgment, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation capabilities
- High intellectual and emotional intelligence and innate ability to focus on client needs
- A background in prospecting, creating deals from scratch and closing of new business.
- Credibility at all levels, including C-level and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Creativity, team player mind-set and resilience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English, additional languages advantageous
What's in it for you:
- Clear and structured career path into positions of increased seniority and responsibility including leadership roles.
- World-Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- Environment for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas, and courage for their implementation.
- Comprehensive training offering supplemented by individual coaching & mentoring.
- Chance to work in a dynamic, global, and challenging environment where we will make sure you are set up for success.
Who are TBI?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.