Document Retrieval Assistant with German
Who are we?
Taxback International is an Irish multinational company with more than 20 years of experience. The company is a recognised global leader in the VAT reclaim process. Taxback International works with business clients from all over the world to maximize their revenue from VAT reclaim. Some of our corporate clients are companies like Google, Amazon, IBM, VISA and many others.
Right now we are looking for a driven Document Retrieval Assistant with German to join our team in Veliko Tarnovo. You will experience dynamic everyday communication with businesses from all around the world.
Location: Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
Shift: 09:00 - 17:30, Monday - Friday
No previous experience is required! Taxback International provides full and paid training!
If you have:
- Excellent communication skills in German and English languages
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow procedures correctly
- Flexible can-do mindset
- Learning attitude and strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to be part of a dynamic team and be an open communicator
You will be:
- Sustaining long lasting relationships with suppliers
- Communicating with international vendors for the purposes of obtaining corrected invoices
- Analysing financial documents from clients
- Identifying mistakes and managing document correction
- Ensuring that the work is completed in a timely and efficient manner
You will get:
- Competitive remuneration package /salary + bonuses/ which recognises and encourages service excellence
- Full and paid training
- Career development in a modern international company
- Trainings, team buildings and many company events
- Great work environment - fresh fruits in the office and wellbeing programme monthly
- Additional Health Insurance
- Sport card
- Discounts across many stores in the region
If you see yourself in the description above, then send us your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position”.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.