Sales Tax Entry Specialist
Taxback Group is a collection of global companies that delivers focus driven, digitalised solutions to simplify the complexity of global business. Taxback Group is headquartered in Ireland and employs nearly 1500 staff across 33 countries, including Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Shumen and Sofia.
Taxback International, а company part of Taxback Group, is a leading expert in global Tax recovery for a global client base for nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM .. the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
We in Taxback International constantly challenge each other to be the best we can be. We have been voted as a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 6th year in a row.
Right now the company is looking for a Sales Tax Entry Specialist to join our team in Veliko Tarnovo.
As a member of our new Tax Team specializing in US Tax calculations, you will review customer documents to determine if tax has been charged and verify the applicable rates and values. The role will involve reviewing a high volume of documents and identifying for the small portion that are charged with Tax that the correct rates are recorded.
We provide full and paid training on the job!
- Review documents and invoices
- Process daily transactions into the CRM.
- Ensure that transactions are submitted on an accurate and timely basis
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Assist team managers with identifying inconsistencies and discrepancies in data
- Assist in the review of and implementation of processes to increase efficiency
- Very good knowledge of English
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to details
- Efficiency in working with documentation
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
What we offer you is:
• Attractive remuneration, bonus scheme and social package
• Full and paid training
• Long-term career opportunity and job security in multinational company
• Team building activities and company parties
• Additional Health Insurance package for employees and their family
• Discounts across various stores
• Free mobile plan after 1 year of service
• Option for a sport card partly paid by the company
• Many company social and voluntary events
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position”.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.