Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
Benamic is recruiting a search engine marketing specialist with a firm knowledge in delivering search marketing campaigns and optimising for both organic and paid listing environments.
Experience in executing paid search campaigns under varied costing models such as PPC, CPM, CPA, CPC, CPL, CPI. Highly Knowledgeable in various ad formats such as dynamic, display, merchant advertising platforms.
Understanding remarketing in terms of the messaging with ad rotation focused on securing conversions. Experience in managing campaign budgets around calculating and maximising ROI.
A firm understanding of organic search positioning and the ability to perform recon on competitor positioning in order to identify listing opportunities. Needs to understand relevant search engine algorithm criteria and follow closely all known algorithm adjustment announcements from main search providers. Experience in executing campaigns in global territories such as the USA would be an advantage. Our clients include Yamaha, Samsung, LG, Optimum Nutrition, Canon, Bosch and many more big brands.
The role will report directly to the Head of Marketing while working closely and supporting all areas of the marketing team including content and data analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pay-Per-Click / Search Engine Optimisation - SEM
- New Keyword Development and Testing
- Monitor and analyse campaigns to meet revenue goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimisation
- Ad Copy-Writing and Testing
- Developing Testing Plans, Implementing New Strategies and Measuring the Results
- Competitive & Market Analysis
- Perform Search Engine Ranking Reports
- Competitor Research - SEO positioning
- Experience in deep dive analytical analysis
- Landing Page Optimization
- Collaborating with the Sales and Marketing Teams to Drive Unified Consumer Experience
- A/B testing of web environments to maximise conversions. Working with marketing to identify various consumer journey opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role. Working with multiple client campaigns would be advantageous.
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEM strategy
- Executing paid search campaigns of 5000 euro plus per month
- Proven success in SEM strategy in terms of ROI & objective delivery
- Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics and tools
- Ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills while working as part of team
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.