Customer Engagement, Americas Lead
- Manage and train the Americas Customer Engagement team members, to ensure the highest standards in customer delivery, operational effectiveness and adherence to process.
- Work on ad‐hoc projects and technical initiatives as assigned by the Senior Management Team.
- Further develop the Americas Customer Engagement Team, build and foster a strong culture of excellence.
- Responsible for ensuring active and productive interaction with client Senior Management Team
- Conduct periodic reviews and meetings with the client in accordance with agreed Governance Structure
- Ensure that Immedis standard processes are adhered to including the use of Immedis tools.
- Responsible for the day‐to-day management and operations of the Americas Customer Engagement Team within Immedis, across multiple jurisdictions.
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met.
- Responsible for ensuring effective client billing
- Evangelize the customer service ethic and a willingness to take ownership of our customer relationship during live operations.
- Act as point of escalation for customers and wider Immedis Team.
- Manage communications internally and externally, ensuring an outstanding service experience for the customer.
- Work closely with all functions within the wider Immedis Team.
- Lead the Americas Customer Engagement team in managing the customer requirements
- Take responsibility for providing the team with the skills and resources to be successful i.e. ownership for the overall success of the team
- Lead the management of relationships with customers and ensure a successful relationship with reference-able customers throughout.
- Manage relationships with the Global Payroll Operations Team
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of delivery processes using Immedis defined systems and finds ways to improve processes.
- Deliver new methods and innovations in the methods that we are using to deliver our services into our customers.
- Provide key product input and direction based on customer and market needs.
- Some domestic travel will also be required as part of the role, with potential for limited international travel.
- Proven experience as an Engagement Manager
- Ability to lead and empower teams – strong people management skills
- Substantial experience in payroll or HR project delivery and services.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Sharp business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Open to continuous process improvement
- Customer reference-ability
- Team efficiency (delivery and resource management).
- Team development and delivery standards.
Immedis is the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world. With a brand that is only 3 years old we have made a significant impact on the market and are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work in our international offices in the US, Ireland and Bulgaria and be part of something really special.
Our culture is so important to us. We have grown significantly in the past 3 years and the opportunities to grow your career, take ownership and fulfil your potential are here for the taking.