Partner Relationship Administrator
Partner Relationship AdministratorDo you want to work in a company that has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a “Great Place to Work” for 2018? We want to hear from you.
Immedis is currently looking for a professional and driven Partner Relationship Administrator to be based in our Varna office.
The key objectives of this role are to compile and maintain knowledge management resources, which gather country and partner specific information from our partner network, as well as coordinating service review meetings with our partners, recording minutes and actions throughout.
Working shift: 9:00 - 17:30 Monday- Friday
Support the Partner Management Team with the following activities:
- Creation and maintenance of records that house information relating to our partners’ services, country specific information, and service delivery.
- Coordination of Service Delivery Review meetings with our partners. As part of this task, you will be responsible for the collection of feedback from internal stakeholders, recording detailed and accurate minutes throughout the meetings, and following up afterwards on feedback received.
- Gathering of information required to assist our Sales teams, throughout the Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Excellent English
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Thorough approach to work/attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Willingness to learn new skills and systems
What we offer you?
• Additional health insurance package
• Company mobile phone and after 1 year of service
• Great remuneration and social package
• Discounts across various stores
• Full and paid training
• Team Buildings
• Summer and Christmas parties
• Great work environment
• Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award-winning company?
We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so Apply Today!
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.