We have a role immediately available for a Product Manager to join our ever growing TransferMate team.
As Product Manager, you'll be responsible for the overall developing, positioning and messaging our international business payments proposition. You'll work closely with customers to develop an in-depth understanding of their problems and shape our roadmap. You'll have one foot in the business world and the other in the IT world - working with our development teams to deliver our roadmap and working closely with Sales and Marketing for GoToMarket launches, communicating the value we deliver through our Global Payments product.
- Drive the prioritisation of customer enhancements through our roadmap; manage the performance of new product enhancements in market, constantly seeking customer feedback and suggesting improvements.
- You'll support regional sales organisations to win deals by providing expertise, delivering training, managing regional demand and prospect/customer driven change.
- Manage launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of product in multiple geographical regions, working in conjunction with marketing and stakeholders in each region
- Assist in the creation of thought-leadership and sales enablement content (e.g., blogs, playbooks, battlecards, sales scripts, presentations, training modules and demos).
- As the product expert, you will have your finger on the pulse of new and emerging technologies, products and companies through active engagement with our prospects and clients, as well as with the wider payments industry
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.
About the company
Launched in 2008, TransferMate Global Payments is today one of the world’s largest and well established foreign exchange brokers. With a fast growing client base and a dynamic team our mission is to become the first choice for companies and individuals worldwide when carrying out foreign exchange money transfers.