Global Payroll Implementation Analyst
Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for 2018? We want to hear from you.
As a Global Payroll Implementation Analyst, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding of our new clients to our world class global payroll software and service.
This will include:
• Gathering and validation of all data and information required to successfully implement and run a new clients payroll.
• Work with our systems team to ensure successful setup of our Global Payroll Software.
• Work with our partners from our global network to ensure successful setup on their side.
• Support on all Parallel Run activities and find solutions for any differences to ensure a balanced outcome.
• Work with Service Delivery Team to ensure a smooth transition from onboarding project to live operation.
• Update the Project Manager with the latest status including the escalation of risks and issues impacting the project.
What we need to see from you is...
• University degree in a relevant or related field.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, ability to quickly analyse data and come to solid conclusions
• Superb communication skills and confident in building relationships with clients and partners
• Demonstrable problem solving skills
• Excellent facilitation, presentation and problem solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player - flexible, proactive and pragmatic
• Experience working within a Payroll, Accounts or Finance Function
• Experience working with Payroll Software is a plus
• System Configuration Experience
• Understanding of a Project Lifecycle
• Experience in other HR functional areas
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so Apply Today!
About the company
Immedis provides consolidated international payroll and employment tax solutions for organisations operating across borders giving them peace of mind when it comes to compliance.