Business Development Manager - San Francisco
Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for 2018? We at Taxback International want to hear from you.......
Taxback International is recognised as the world's leading VAT reclaim provider. Thanks to our advanced technical innovation, we give clients back control of their VAT solutions all around the world.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and confident Business Development Manager who will be based in our San Francisco office to help us further develop our business in the United States. If you are experienced in sales and business development then you can be the person helping to grow our business and your own career by this exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive atmosphere.
• Expand Taxback International's market share by signing new clients in line with agreed targets and KPIs.
• Achieve annual sales targets through acquiring new business.
• Building relationships with business developers within our key partners and work with them to share leads and prospects for mutual V benefit.
• Network within the industry, community, business, and with customers to stay current on issues impacting customers.
• Promote and enhance our reputation as the world leader in Smarter Vat Solutions.
• Monitor, track and report your active pipeline showing clear progression through each stage in the selling process.
• Previous experience in a similar sales consultant / field sales role or strong B2B telesales experience.
• Outstanding skills in business networking, strategic selling and problem solving.
• Personal pipeline management experience including a strong ability to cold call potential prospects.
• Result oriented with experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies.
• Ability to articulate knowledge about services and value proposition to prospects.
• You must have previous experience with meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• You will need excellent communication skills and be a confident negotiator.
• You will be self-motivated and be comfortable working on your own initiative.
• Previous experience selling International Tax Services would be a huge advantage but is not essential.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so Apply Today!
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.