Business Development Manager - New York
Taxback International are looking for commercially astute sales professionals to help us aggressively grow our market share in the US. The role is all about meeting business objectives and closing new clients. You will be supported by a pre-sales team, who will keep you busy by setting up conference calls and face-to-face meetings. Althoughyou will also be required to do some prospecting of your own.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
• Expanding Taxback International's market share by signing new clients in line with agreed targets and KPIs.
• To meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
• Building relationships with business developers within our key partners and work with them to share leads and prospects for mutual benefit.
• Promote and enhance our reputation as the world leader in Smarter Vat Solutions.
• Monitor, track and report your active pipeline showing clear progression through each stage in the selling process..
Skills you must have:
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets is a must
• Skilled negotiator and persuader
• Proven ability to overcome objections and influence outcomes
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Experience in selling International Tax Services would be an advantage for this role, or experience within the T&E solutions industry.
Established in 1996, The Taxback Group is a collection of global companies that combine technology innovation and service excellence to offer corporate financial solutions to some of the world's largest multinationals.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.