Content Marketing Executive
As a worldwide brand, we look for our candidates to have that background in a global setting, cultivating relationships and integrating partnerships to continue the TransferMate brand on its growth trajectory.TransferMate attribute a significant value to both relevant skills and motivation. Attitude and hunger are vital components from anyone joining the team. At Transfermate, we want to offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where all employees are provided with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to display the TransferMate offering to the market. TransferMate highlight how we put solving the customer pain points first.
As the Content Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Drive awareness for TransferMate by writing and editing engaging, high-quality copy with the ability to adapt to varying personas, industries, and content formats
- Writing a variety of technical and product articles reports, brochures, white papers for a wide range of uses.
- Manage the TransferMate blog, working with external parties and internal stakeholders across marketing, product, sales and compliance. to create content that serve to move customers through various funnel stages
- Will produce content both globally under brand offerings as well as localized to expand growth in regions and drive awareness and traffic to digital elements.
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Content calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / product distribution.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis to provide optimizations to content plans
Skills / Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar financial field or SaaS company
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of social platforms and WordPress
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and ho to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and conversion
- Self-motivated and be comfortable working on your own initiative.
- 2-4 years in a marketing role.
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organization you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!
About the company
TransferMate Global Payments is the market-leading choice for international banks and businesses who seek a simple, cost-effective solution when sending and receiving foreign currency payments. With one of the world’s most extensive network of bank accounts, trading in over 162 countries, TransferMate secures better exchange rates, eradicates bank fees and provides clients with faster payment services. TransferMate’s superior B2B technology platform integrates with a range of enterprise software systems, including the world’s top cloud accounting platforms. This provides a faster, easier and more cost-effective payments solution to a demanding global client base. TransferMate partners with the world’s most prominent banks including ING Group N.V., one of Europe’s leading banks and AIB, an Irish pillar bank.