Enterprise Sales Executive - Seattle, USA
TransferMate Global Payments are disrupting the market with its Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as AIB and ING.
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We are looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Enterprise Sales Executive to take TransferMate to the next level. This position will be based out of our office in Seattle, USA and will report directly into our CEO.
You will be responsible for;
• Serve as primary point of contact to high priority partners
• Build strong relationships with TransferMate's partners
• Build and maintain a book of business while building strong relationships with potential Partners/Clients
• Gather partner feedback to enhance TransferMate's user experience
• Proactively identify, escalate, and resolve business and technical issues with partners
• Offer ongoing education and support to partners/clients about current and future APIs, and TransferMate's evolving products.
• Identify, research and contact potential partners/clients that you believe TransferMate's unique business proposition could bring value to
• Deliver personalised product pitches to potential partners/clients.
• Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals, offering educated insights to help them to succeed.
• Provide consultative services to TransferMate's sales and services teams.
We are looking for you to possess;
• A proven ability to build partnerships and relationships with partners/clients
• Experience as a builder or influencer of early stage product development
• Experience working in a fast moving environment, dealing with a high-degree of ambiguity
• An ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects at once
• Communication, presentation, and influencing skills, with familiarity and fluency in technical concepts and associated language
• A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, forming recommendations and actionable plans
• Experience within Technical Sales / experience within SaaS sales.
• Experience with meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Self-motivated and be comfortable working on your own initiative.
• Salesforce experience is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
• In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, healthcare cover and life insurance.
• We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
With one of the world's most extensive network of bank accounts, trading in over 162 countries, TransferMate secures better exchange rates, eradicates bank fees and provides clients with faster payment services. Our superior B2B technology platform integrates with a range of enterprise software systems, providing a faster, easier and more cost-effective payments solution to a demanding global client base.
Recognised as the market-leading choice for international banks and businesses when sending and receiving cross border payments, our investors and strategic partners include some of the world's most prominent banks including ING Group N.V., one of Europe's leading banks and AIB, an Irish pillar bank.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!
About the company
TransferMate Global Payments is the market-leading choice for international banks and businesses who seek a simple, cost-effective solution when sending and receiving foreign currency payments. With one of the world’s most extensive network of bank accounts, trading in over 162 countries, TransferMate secures better exchange rates, eradicates bank fees and provides clients with faster payment services. TransferMate’s superior B2B technology platform integrates with a range of enterprise software systems, including the world’s top cloud accounting platforms. This provides a faster, easier and more cost-effective payments solution to a demanding global client base. TransferMate partners with the world’s most prominent banks including ING Group N.V., one of Europe’s leading banks and AIB, an Irish pillar bank.