Business Development Manager
Our RequirementsTransferMate Global Payments is the market-leading, international choice for businesses worldwide that send and receive foreign currency payments and we are leading the change within the Global Payments Fintech sector. We have a fast growing client base and a dynamic team, but we need YOU!
As a worldwide brand, we look for our candidates to have that background in a global setting, cultivating relationships and integrating partnerships to continue the TransferMate brand on its growth trajectory.
TransferMate attribute a significant value to both relevant skills and motivation. Attitude and hunger are vital components from anyone joining the team. At Transfermate, we want to offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where all employees are provided with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to display the TransferMate offering to the market. TransferMate highlight how we put solving the customer pain points first.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
• Identifying, developing, and retains new business relationships.
• Creating sales opportunities through multiple prospecting techniques.
• Responsible for sales account management and customer satisfaction
• Responsible for selling TransferMate products & services
• Targeted direct selling to CFO/CIO level of Enterprise Accounts
• Channel selling through Partners
• Developed onsite training for all channel partners
• Focus on direct selling, developed own lead generation through contact database & cold calling methods
• Expert understanding of implementation and integration of TransferMate products
• Executive presentations and webinars relating to presenting TransferMate products & services.
• Building integral partnerships with technology services partners delivering greater value to client.
• Generating new business for TransferMate in line with targets by calling leads, generating leads and visiting clients.
• Organise and attend events to generate new clients and promote TransferMate services.
• Identify and create new referral partners to generate new clients.
• Be accountable for own customer base and follow up on all queries and commitments.
• To assist in other areas of Interpay Ltd and its sister companies should the need arise.
Skills / Requirements
• Previous experience in a similar sales consultant / field sales role or strong B2B telesales experience with the ambition to move into a sales / business development position.
• Previous experience in Technical Sales / experience within a SaaS company.
• You must have previous experience with meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• You will need excellent communication skills and be a confident negotiator.
• You will be self-motivated and be comfortable working on your own initiative.
• 3+ years in a proven sales role.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so Apply Today!
About the company
Launched in 2008, TransferMate Global Payments is today one of the world’s largest and well established foreign exchange brokers. With a fast growing client base and a dynamic team our mission is to become the first choice for companies and individuals worldwide when carrying out foreign exchange money transfers.