VP Strategic Partnerships
Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a Great Place to Work for the past 3 years? TransferMate want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for an outgoing, upbeat VP Strategic Partnerships to be based in San Francisco. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and work on identifying and targeting strategic partners based in the US in order to grow our channel distribution, a key pillar of TransferMate's growth strategy. The channel partners are broadly divided into two categories - Financial Services partners, and Technology Platform partners. In both cases, TransferMate Global Payments' cross-border payment solution can be offered as a white label or as an integrated solution via our suite of payment APIs.
As VP Strategic Partnerships you will be responsible for:
• Identify, target, prospect and close complex partnership arrangements that deliver real value to the business.
• Develop deep relationships with strategic partners in order to deliver long-term value for all parties.
• Have a deep understanding of TransferMate and Partner strategy, decision-makers, organizational structure, technology, roadmaps and focus
• Work with VP Direct Sales and Sales teams on the ground in the US across TransferMate Global Payments US offices - New York, Chicago, San Francisco; in order to drive leads and close opportunities from partner channels.
• Ensure Sales Best Practice and Methodology, including efficient and effective tracking via Sales / CRM toolset.
What we need from you is...
• Proven Channel Sales experience, experienced in working with partners in high achievement, target-driven environment.
• Ability to work in complex technology solution environments, and drive deep relationships with all stakeholders to deliver results.
• Ability to work in matrix fashion, able to engage with wider organisation to support complex sales pipeline
• Experience in Financial Services, FinTech or Enterprise Technology Platforms preferable.
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
We look forward to you joining our global team.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today!
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.
About the company
Launched in 2008, TransferMate Global Payments is today one of the world’s largest and well established foreign exchange brokers. With a fast growing client base and a dynamic team our mission is to become the first choice for companies and individuals worldwide when carrying out foreign exchange money transfers.