Our RequirementsWe are currently looking for an outgoing, upbeat Compliance Officer to be based in New York. A Compliance Officer is responsible for monitoring and providing business support on a variety of complex regulatory matters.
As Compliance Officer you will be responsible for:
• Provide support on legislative and regulatory provisions related to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) to the Compliance Department and relevant operational areas
• Monitor and review issues relating to the AML/CTF Program
• Assist in the design and provision of training related to AML/CTF as required
• Perform CDD checks and sanction screening on new/existing clients
• Investigate accounts and transactions to detect suspicious or fraudulent behaviour and assist in reporting same
• Assist with regulatory examination preparation and examination process
• Review, process and document licensing and regulatory reporting requirements
• Design countermeasures to stop fraud and money laundering
• Review future products/services for vulnerabilities
• Suggest improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
• Review and take action on reports of fraud from outside partners
• Review and investigate official complaints under the applicable regulatory codes
What we need from you is...
• Experience of collating information in excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative
• Polite and professional in all communication both internally and externally
• Ability to prioritize tasks effectively to ensure timeliness in completing projects and meeting deadlines
• Interpretation and implementation of legislation and regulation relating to financial services in US
• Experience in managing regulatory licences
• Understanding of regulatory environment pertaining to electronic money institutions in US to ensure all internal controls and procedures in this respect are adhered to at all times
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
We look forward to you joining our global team.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today!
About the company
TransferMate Global Payments is the market-leading choice for international banks and businesses who seek a simple, cost-effective solution when sending and receiving foreign currency payments. With one of the world’s most extensive network of bank accounts, trading in over 162 countries, TransferMate secures better exchange rates, eradicates bank fees and provides clients with faster payment services. TransferMate’s superior B2B technology platform integrates with a range of enterprise software systems, including the world’s top cloud accounting platforms. This provides a faster, easier and more cost-effective payments solution to a demanding global client base. TransferMate partners with the world’s most prominent banks including ING Group N.V., one of Europe’s leading banks and AIB, an Irish pillar bank.