Global Payroll Implementation Program Manager
Our RequirementsImmedis are the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world and we're disrupting the FinTech market with our world class global payroll software.
We need you to come on board and help make a difference.
Immedis are currently looking for a professional and driven Global Payroll Implementation Senior Project Manager to be based in our Iselin, New Jersey office.
As a Global Payroll Implementation Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding of our new clients to our world class global payroll software and service.
- Lead and Manage end to end implementation of client onboardings following Immedis 5 Step Methodology.
- Build and Maintain relationships with our clients - put yourself in the driving seat for projects in order to make them a success.
- Manage work with our systems team to ensure successful setup of our iConnect Global Payroll Software - including technical integrations.
- Manage our partners from our global network to ensure successful setup on their side.
- Own relationship with our Service Delivery Team to ensure a smooth transition from onboarding project to live operation.
- Defining and maintaining overall Project Governance for each of Projects - including planning, risk management, budget tracking and resource allocation.
- Update the Global Head of Onboarding with the latest status of each project including the escalation of risks and issues impacting the project.
- 10+ year's experience in Payroll and/or HR project delivery and services
- Superb client and partner engagement skills and confident in engaging with and building relationships with all levels of stakeholders, including C-Level.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player - flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- Experience working with Payroll Software.
- System Configuration Experience.
- Experience in other HR functional areas: People Management, Talent Management, Recruitment, Time & Attendance, HR Shared Services, Compensation and Benefits.
- University degree in a relevant or related field.
- Project Management Qualification (AGILE, PMP) or demonstrable experience of delivering projects to a defined methodology.
Immedis is the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world. With a brand that is only 2 years old we have made a significant impact on the market and are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work in our international offices in the US, Ireland and Bulgaria and be part of something really special.
Our culture is so important to us. We have grown significantly in the past 2 years and the opportunities to grow your career, take ownership and fulfil your potential are here for the taking.
Get in touch today. We'd love to hear from you!
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.
About the company
Immedis provides consolidated international payroll and employment tax solutions for organisations operating across borders giving them peace of mind when it comes to compliance.