Global Payroll Implementation Program Manager
Our RequirementsImmedis are the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world and we're disrupting the FinTech market with our world class global payroll software.
We need you to come on board and help make a difference.
The Payroll Implementation Program Manager will manage programs and projects to achieve the successful onboarding of new customers onto our market leading payroll solution. This solution (called Immedis iConnect) is an innovation in the global payroll market place, built on the latest web technologies and cloud services. These programs span multiple countries and involve transformation and business change, technical integration, and can run for periods of between 3-24 months.
You will be supported by the Global Mobility Tax and Payroll Teams (Service Delivery Team) and the Technology Delivery Team. This will ensure our clients receive the best service and also ensure the further development of the business.
- You will be responsible for the day‐to-day management and operations of the implementation and onboarding activities with clients across multiple jurisdictions.
- In this position communication is essential, and you will proactively work with Senior Management stakeholders across both Immedis teams and client teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- You will also need to work effectively with other Immedis teams such as our Global Tax & Payroll, Technology & Product, Operations, Sales and Marketing departments.
- You will need to manage all project level communications with your customer projects, both internally and externally, giving the customer an outstanding service level throughout. This is essential, as you will also need to measure customer satisfaction on a regular basis to ensure a constant focus on our internal processes and procedures, with a view to constantly enhancing this area.
- You will have responsibility for all aspects of the commercial process (including invoicing and SLAs relating to the customer project)
- It is essential that you look to continuously improve our project delivery methodologies and tools, to constantly enhance the Immedis onboarding function, with the goal of Immedis being a leader in this area.
- Some International travel may also be required as part of the role.
- Previous experience in a senior project management or program management role.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of project methodologies such as agile and waterfall.
- Strong exposure to software and service delivery.
- First class inter-personal skills, coupled with strong influencing abilities, at senior executive level
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, as well as mastery of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent attention to detail & time management skills.
- Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player - flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- Desire to develop a deep working knowledge of the global mobility / international payroll market.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in business transformation projects.
- High level understanding of system integration.
- Experience of gathering and shaping complex requirements.
- Experience of working with Sales and Delivery Teams.
- 7+ years of program and project management experience in a commercial environment.
- University Degree in business or technology field.
- Accounting or tax qualification is an advantage.
Immedis is the fastest growing global payroll technology company in the world. With a brand that is only 2 years old we have made a significant impact on the market and are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work in our international offices in the US, Ireland and Bulgaria and be part of something really special.
Our culture is so important to us. We have grown significantly in the past 2 years and the opportunities to grow your career, take ownership and fulfil your potential are here for the taking.
Get in touch today. We'd love to hear from you!
Applicants must hold a valid work visa.
About the company
Immedis provides consolidated international payroll and employment tax solutions for organisations operating across borders giving them peace of mind when it comes to compliance.