As UK Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the production of all UK marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts. Manage the UK marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all UK marketing plans.
• Creates demand generation programs to drive pipeline and revenue for the UK Market.
• To be the brand champion for Taxback International in the UK, ensuring our brand standards are met at every opportunity.
• Content creation for brochures, power point presentation, trade show sponsorships, online marketing and other Taxback International collateral for the UK market (video, e-shots, downloads, email campaigns, newsletters, website etc.).
• Work closely with HQ marketing and other divisional marketing teams to ensure alignment with key messaging and brand.
• Regularly interacts with other department managers to receive information and updates about business and team objectives.
• Examines marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members.
• Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives.
• Works with executives to incorporate UK marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy.
• Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
• Manage and execute UK marketing strategies with key partners as well as report on set KPIs.
• Organises and attends company-wide and marketing events.
• Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships.
• 5 years of B2B marketing experience across a wide range of marketing skills/tools.
• Ability to set marketing strategy, lead execution and work hand in hand with Sales organisation.
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
• Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
• Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
• Self-starter with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision and direction
Taxback International was established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, parent to a family of brands including Transfermate and Immedis.
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations like IBM, Electrolux and Proctor & Gamble seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
In Taxback International we recognise that our company growth and the development of our people goes hand in hand. We encourage all our employees to reach their full potential as part of a Global company with opportunity to progress across our growing businesses.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.