Senior Dev Ops Engineer
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specialises in Value Added Tax (VAT) reclaim for a global client base for nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM .. the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International are currently looking for a professional and driven Senior Dev Ops Engineer to be based in our Sofia office.
You will be responsible for:
• Contribute to our technical architecture as we grow. We scale to service requests from all our customers. We are growing and so are they.
• You will be evolving our architecture to use modern cloud technologies. We already build cloud native solutions but we want to take advantage of new capabilities - for example, moving from Virtual Machines to Serverless or Container technologies.
• You care about agility as much you care for scalability and availability. Continuously deploying keeps, us focused on incremental improvements. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece by piece.
• Care about agility as much you care for scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps us focused on incremental releases. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece-by-piece, feature flagged out of sight. Projects are kept short and tightly scoped. Teams build a weekly cadence of releases.
Qualifications and Skills
• Extensive knowledge of ecommerce network design and implementation
• 5 years experience of DevOps, Agile cultures with a can-do attitude
• Experience of implementing, managing and operating large scale technology ecommerce / financial trading platforms
• Experience of working within an organisation that values Information Security
• Experience building micro services oriented solutions
• Experience with cloud based solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges.
In our organisation, you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies, which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
If you think we are the right team to join, submit your CV in English. If approved, we will be holding interviews, so expect to get a call back!
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.