Senior Database Engineer
Taxback International are currently looking for a professional and driven Senior Database Engineer to be based in our Sofia office.
As a Senior Database Engineer , you will be responsible for:
• Contribute to our technical architecture as we grow. We scale to service requests from all our customers.
• A Database Engineer must be able to conceptualize and design DB solutions and manage processes with a team of developers.
• The Database Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the design, development and delivery of data and database solutions.
• Care about agility as much you care for scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps us focused on incremental releases. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece-by-piece, feature flagged out of sight. Projects are kept short and tightly scoped. Teams build a weekly cadence of releases.
Qualifications and Skills
• Experience with NoSQL as well as SQL based technologies.
• Experience with designing highly available, fault tolerant and scalable database platforms.
• Experience with cloud based solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
• Extensive experience operating and managing relational databases in large scale cloud environments. Ideally PostgreSQL and / or Microsoft SQL Server.
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges.
In our organisation, you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies, which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
If you think we are the right team to join, submit your CV in English. If approved, we will be holding interviews, so expect to get a call back!
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.