Regional Sales Executive UK
Our RequirementsAs we continue to invest and grow in Europe, Taxback International are now looking for an experienced and ambitious Regional Sales Executive for our central London office.
As a Regional Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
• Delivering the regional revenue goal in line with set company objectives
• Full ownership of development of a direct pipeline for the UK market ensuring effective pipeline performance management
• Develop, create and nurture relationships with prospects always showing how we can add value to their own organisations and sales efforts
• Working with the internal marketing team to develop an inbound marketing programme specifically for the pipeline you have defined
• Always using best practices and latest sales methodologies to maximise on sales opportunities
• Tracking and reporting on your active pipeline, by showing clear progress through each stage in the selling process, to the Sales Director of the region.
• Promote and enhance our product set by defining a compelling story for the market place built around our reputation as the world leader in automated Vat Solutions & Compliance
What we need to see from you is...
• More than 3+ years of experience in sales
• An entrepreneurial spirit, have ambitious career goals and an exceptional level of self-motivation
• You are great team player who at all times identify ways to motivate yourself and your colleagues to excel in performance
• A strong track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets in a new market including building pipeline, managing sales strategy and reporting on KPIs
• Experience in selling to CFOs/CXOs
• An excellent communicator with a strong commercial acumen and a strength in negotiating complex business deals
• Through your career you have developed a strong network across sectors and possess an ability to identify and drive promotional channels to reach sales targets efficiently
• Previous experience in selling International Tax Services or experience within Financial Services would be a huge advantage
• Formal Sales Methodology training desirable
• You possess an Bachelor's degree in Business or other related disciplines
• Written and verbal fluency in English
• Travel is a requirement in this role
Why Join Taxback International?
Taxback International was established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, parent to a family of brands including Transfermate Global Payments and Immedis.
Taxback International are recognised as a world leader in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations like IBM, Electrolux and Proctor & Gamble seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
In Taxback International we recognise that our company growth and the development of our people goes hand in hand. We encourage all our employees to reach their full potential as part of a Global company with opportunity to progress across our growing businesses.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.