Assistant VAT Manager
Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a global, fast-growing entrepreneurial organisation as well as a Great Place to Work for the past 4 years? If so, Taxback International want to hear from you.?
We are currently looking for an Assistant VAT Manager to be based in our Head office in Kilkenny. You will report to the Senior VAT Manager and provide support to our VAT Compliance Team and VAT recovery businesses.
As the Assistant VAT Manager you will be responsible for:
• Providing technical VAT assistance to the VAT Management Team in preparation for internal/external meetings and presentations.
• Assisting the VAT Compliance Team with more complex VAT Compliance cases and VAT audits.
• Reporting to the VAT Management Team on rule changes affecting the business and our client base.
• Providing VAT technical advice and practical assistance as required to clients in regulating their VAT / Indirect Tax compliance matters internationally including domestic and foreign VAT recovery.
• Assisting with the implementation process for our domestic VAT recovery service with new and existing clients.
• Supporting the business development team in targeting prospective clients with regards to our VAT service offerings.
• Keep abreast of changing rules and legislation and provide regular articles on VAT matters to the marketing team
What we need from you is...
• Level 8 Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management
• 4 years+ relevant practical experience
• Extensive knowledge of existing and proposed VAT legislation.
• Proven management skills, supported by technical ability and experience.
• Big picture orientation with attention to detail
• Strategic thinking
• Self-awareness and adaptability
• Commercially minded
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
We look forward to you joining our global team.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today!
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.