Our RequirementsTaxback International offer hi-tech solutions aimed at making life easier for our clients.
Our secure, cutting edge technology enabled us to process in excess of 180 million transactions last year for our clients.
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop technology solutions, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
We're looking for a QA Engineer to collaborate with our web development team to help deliver best-in-class products for our clients and our internal customers. Responsibilities will include the establishment and implementation of our QA strategy, including the development of our automation processes.
As part of this team, you'll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle of our next generation internal tools and systems which currently enable our teams to streamline activities across all areas of the business.
• Work within our Product Development teams to establish and agree on a QA test strategy.
• Create test plan and test cases based on requirements specifications.
• Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and report test results.
• Ensure full coverage of both functional and non-functional testing.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet business requirements.
• Prioritize and coordinate testing activities.
• Log defects and work with developers to investigate, troubleshoot and verify defect fixes.
• Identify quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Some experience (or at the very least awareness) of quality management systems and processes in an agile environment.
• Knowledge and experience in technical and functional aspects of web applications testing.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, documenting and reporting.
• Naturally inquisitive and passionate about exploratory testing, with a strong attention to details.
• Ability to establish processes and best practices around QA standards.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is an advantage.
• Experience in testing automation (or DevOps) is a strong advantage.
• Familiarity with PHP, HTML, CSS and SQL is a strong advantage.
What you will get in return:
Great remuneration and social package
Additional health insurance package
Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
Discounts across various stores
Summer and Christmas parties
Great work environment
Company mobile phone after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position".
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.