Our RequirementsTaxback International is a leader in local and foreign automated VAT recovery. Our proprietary software automates the VAT recovery process by extracting data quickly and accurately, and automatically processing the data for submission to the tax authorities.
Taxback International deals with VAT refunds for corporate clients like P&G, IBM, Apple, Concur, Nestle, VISA and many others.
We are currently looking for detail oriented Business Analyst to join our team in Shumen.
Shift: 09:00 - 17:30
The Business Analyst is responsible for detailed analysis of large volume financial data used to evaluate the VAT refund opportunity of our potential clients.The Business Analyst role includes:
- Analysing potential refunds for clients using MS Excel and an internal software
- Preparation of summary reports for our global clients - potential refund, approved refund from the tax offices and generated revenue
- Providing regular reports as requested by clients for reconciliations
The company provides full and paid training!Requirements for the role:
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Great precision and attention to details
- Good command of English
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good writing skills and ability to express him/herself clearly and concisely
- *Data Processing experience would be considered an advantage
- Excellent opportunity for career development in a growing global company
- Great remuneration and social package
- Additional health insurance package
- Many company events - team buildings, summer and Christmas parties
- Great work environment
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position".
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.