Data Quality Analyst
Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for 2017? We at Taxback International want to hear from you...
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Quality Analyst to join a growing, successful FinTech company. It is a highly regarded organization that invest a lot in training and support people in their career progression.
The Data Quality Analyst will be based here in our Kilkenny office and offers the opportunity to develop your technical and business skills, and also to gain exposure to the financial services sector.
This is a dynamic role where people with strong problem solving skills will thrive - you will solve complex data quality issues, while also tackling projects to improve systems and processes.
This is a business focused data quality analyst role, where it is crucial to understand the business requirements and the commercial impact of data quality issues. You will liaise with business stakeholders to learn what their key needs are, and use your technical skills to ensure the provision of good quality data.
• Primary link between data analysis team and sales.
• Working as QA to review analysis prepared by internal teams to locate troubleshoot and resolve data gaps/issues to ensure accuracy.
• Put controls and procedures in place to ensure data is being analysed and reported correctly.
• Have strong commercial acumen to interrupt data correctly and meets client requirements.
• Working to deadlines to ensure data is analysed, checked and delivered to the client on time.
• Ensure data integrity across multiple environments.
• Validate SQL automations to improve data coverage.
• Extracting, creating, and organising data for use in analytical and modelling purposes.
• Validate solutions/alerts to monitor raw data coming in from the clients, analysing data, identifying issues and providing accurate reporting to clients.
• Work with the development group to enhance data coverage and completeness.
• First line for internal trouble reporting. Escalate as appropriate.
• Contribute to the evolving offerings of the Data Analysis Team.
• Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a role where quantitative skills were applied in a high-pressure, high-impact, complex & data-rich environment.
• Proven ability to work in a mission critical, business application software operations and support environment.
• Proven ability to work with, analyse and interrupt large data sets.
• Advanced excel knowledge and ability to write macros essential.
• Familiarity with databases (ideally SQL) and networks essential.
• Experience with Process and Job Scheduling.
• Ability to work with various internal departments and external vendors to deliver superior customer service.
• Have strong commercial acumen and be able to deliver and represent data clearly and accurately to clients.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical discipline such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Financial Engineering, Engineering, Science, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics.
• Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Aptitude for and experience of technical troubleshooting.
• Be required to demonstrate real-world examples which highlight excellent numerical ability, strong data acquisition, collation & manipulation techniques and a deep understanding of analytics (both its usefulness and limitations);
• Show evidence of being an analytical thinker who has the ability to break complex problems down to their constituent parts in order to deliver solutions in a clear, methodical and logical manner.
• Exhibit high-energy, drive & evidence of the flexibility required to work in an entrepreneurial & dynamic environment.
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so Apply Today!
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.