Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for 2018?
We at Taxback International want to hear from you...
We are looking for an experienced & talented, Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Kilkenny to coordinate and implement our very specific recruitment strategy for Taxback International as we continue to grow on a Global scale.
As our in-house Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for the full-cycle of recruitment, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees in Ireland, the US & UK and across Europe, all of which will play a key role in the overall global growth strategy of Taxback International.
• Coordinate and implement the overall recruiting strategy.
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives, as well as develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards and social media etc.
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
• Perform the full cycle of recruitment from screening of candidates and job applications, to conducting interviews and assessing applicants' relevant knowledge, and on-board new employees in order to become fully integrated.
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
• Act as a point of contact during the recruitment & selection process.
• Promote company's reputation as a Great Place to Work.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 4 or more years' experience in a similar role (either in-house recruiter or agency) with experience of the full cycle of recruitment.
• Excellent IT skills with familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS) as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
• You should be confident with a strong motivation to meet and exceed KPIs goals and targets.
• You should always drive for continuous improvement.
• It's essential that you are a team player and have the ability to build relationships with prospective clients and internal staff.
• Previous International Recruitment experience is an advantage for this role.
• Degree or similar qualification in Human Resources Management an advantage.
• Experience of social media recruitment (Social Talent Training a plus).
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
We look forward to you joining our global team.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today!
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.