Senior VP of Sales
Our RequirementsExperienced, forward-thinking, innovative, determined, analytical reasoning, creative, natural leader....These are all qualities we are looking for in our new Senior VP of US Sales.
Taxback International are continuing to invest and grow in the US and are now looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior VP of Sales to be based in one of our US locations (Chicago, New York, San Francisco) who will have overall responsibility for the work on the continuing development of our global brand.
The senior vice president of US sales will have overall responsibility for the US sales and market share growth. Responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet Taxback International's company objectives and for the development and delivery of the strategic sales plans based on company goals, promoting and delivering high growth sales for the US market.
• Hire, mentor, lead and drive our Sales teams on the ground in the US across Taxback International's US locations - Chicago, New York, San Francisco and beyond.
• Create and execute Business Market Strategy, with value-proposition led sales methodology.
• Work with Strategic Partnership team to convert incoming lead pipeline from channel partners.
• Build strong working relationships with key partner contacts on the ground and at corporate level.
• Drive performance and ensure culture of success within US sales teams.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for regions and individuals; projecting expected sales volume and revenue for existing and new products.
• Ensuring sales best practice and methodology, including efficient and effective tracking via Sales / CRM toolset.
• Manage relationships, analyze and track key metrics to drive revenue, identify trends and highlight issues in customer needs.
• Proven Sales Leader, experienced in managing existing sales teams in high achievement, target-driven environment.
• Experience hiring and integrating new sales team members across multiple states, ensuring they have the tools and training to hit the ground running and start contributing to revenue in the shortest possible time.
• Ability to inspire performance with sales teams, leads from the front with strong sales performance.
• Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
• Ability to work in matrix fashion, able to engage with wider organisation to support sales network.
• At least 10 years' experience in direct sales and sales team management a must.
Taxback International was established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, parent to a family of brands including Transfermate and Immedis.
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations like IBM, Electrolux and Proctor & Gamble seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
In Taxback International we recognise that our company growth and the development of our people goes hand in hand. We encourage all our employees to reach their full potential as part of a Global company with opportunity to progress across our growing businesses.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.