Client Relationship Manager
Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a global, fast-growing entrepreneurial organisation? Are you forward thinking, innovative and have a passion for delivering exceptional results with exceptional clients? Then you might be our new Client Relationship Manager.....
Taxback International continues to invest and grow and are now looking for a Client Relationship Manager to support our BDM's and client administrators. This is a strategic role where you will look at existing clients to see how we can help improve their VAT recovery and develop strategic client relations.
This position will be based in our HQ in Kilkenny and report to the Head of Client Relationship Management.
• Develop strategic relationships with clients business to acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
• Arranging regular review meetings with the client.
• Identify new entities that can be brought into our scope of work and expand our scope of services with existing entities.
• Identify and educate the client on how to improve their VAT recovery rate.
• Identifying new areas to cross sell additional services of TBI.
• Manage escalations to ensure that services to clients continue to run smoothly.
• Work with internal stakeholders to ensure client issues get resolved.
• Previous Account Management / Client Relationship Management experience dealing with large or multinational corporate clients.
• Target driven person to build onto existing revenue.
• Applicants should have a proven record in building relationships through listening and understanding customer needs having experience working with a varied client base including large corporate clients.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to influence and impact an audience to achieve business objectives.
• Passion for continuous improvement, strong planning, organising and monitoring abilities.
• Experienced in managing issues raised.
Taxback International was established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, parent to a family of brands including Transfermate and Immedis.
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations like IBM, Electrolux and Proctor & Gamble seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
In Taxback International we recognise that our company growth and the development of our people goes hand in hand. We encourage all our employees to reach their full potential as part of a Global company with opportunity to progress across our growing businesses.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.