Our RequirementsTaxback International is a multinational company serving a wide range of private and corporate clients worldwide and is offering the following services: income tax refunds, tax return filing, dividend withholding tax reclaim and payroll processing.
The VAT Assistant's main role will be to process information and documentation in order to provide the business customer with VAT compliance services in various jurisdictions.
You will be responsible for Invoice Sorting, Invoice Inputting and Auditing of expenses with VAT refund potential of the medium and large VAT clients. The role consists of working as part of a team that is responsible for checking for accuracy, sorting and inputting data into our database. The information from the documents should be completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
Shift: 09:00 - 17:30
What will you do?
- Efficiently and accurately sort invoices and receipts as per instructions from Team Leader/Manager (e.g. by level of compliance, country, supplier etc);
- Efficiently and accurately input invoices and receipts into the respective database
- Ensure all information pertaining to a customer is retained within the pertinent file
- Complete daily performance sheet and submit to management
- Ensure that the database is updated with the most recent information
- Pay particular attention to detail to ensure that the database is filled in with complete accuracy
- Assist colleagues, when necessary and when requested, ensure that work is being completed accurately and efficiently
- Take accountability for own work and ensure the task is completed timely and in a professional manner
- Assist in the coordination of any special projects within the Data Support/Compliance
• Very Good command of English language
• Very good attention to details and analytical skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Efficiency in working with documentation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Friendly and professional,
• Ability to work within a team
• Ability to enter data (that might be in various languages) quickly and accurately
What we offer you is:
• Full and paid training
• Great remuneration and social package
• Discounts across various stores
• Team Buildings
• Summer and Christmas parties
• Great work environment
• Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
• Additional health insurance package
• Company mobile phone after 1 year of service
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.