Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 4th year in a row? Taxback International want to hear from you.
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specialises in Value Added Tax (VAT) reclaim for a global client base for nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM .. the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International are currently looking for a professional and driven Product Manager to be based in our Kilkenny office.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Focusing on the user and consider anything we build based on the customer value and customer outcomes it can achieve.
• Understand our business strategy and align our product strategy to that perspective.
• Manage the roadmap - capture a wide variety of inputs, understand and prioritise these so our distributed teams are always working on the things that matter.
• Define, scope and document product requirements across the business for all new product development.
• Have a deep knowledge of the problems we face through research and regular interactions between customers, partners and product teams; define and frame those pain points for the teams.
• Work closely with our design team to shape, deliver and optimise user experience for all our product portfolio.
• Constantly evaluate if our solutions have addressed the pain points or target outcomes through qualitative and quantitative measures.
• Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your teams are responsible, deliver best-in-class software in every release.
• Generate innovative solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and open mindedness, using existing information to its fullest potential.
Qualifications and Skills
• Multiple years of experience in a product management role.
• Able to think creatively and critically.
• Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable making those decisions without consensus, help others make decisions by being persuasive.
• Be self-motivated, sets high standards of performance for oneself, strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment.
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges.
In our organisation, you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies, which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.