Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 4th year in a row? Taxback International want to hear from you.
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specialises in Value Added Tax (VAT) reclaim for a global client base for nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM .. the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International are currently looking for a professional and driven Systems Administrator to be based in our Kilkenny office.
As a Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for:
• Contribute to our technical architecture as we grow. We scale to service requests from all our customers. We are growing and so are they.
• You will be evolving our architecture to use modern cloud technologies. We already build cloud native solutions but we want to take advantage of new capabilities - for example, moving from Virtual Machines to Serverless or Container technologies.
• You will ship a change to production on your first day and demo a significant feature to the company in your first week.
• You care about agility as much you care for scalability and availability. Continuously deploying keeps, us focused on incremental improvements. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece by piece.
• Care about agility as much you care for scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps us focused on incremental releases. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece-by-piece, feature flagged out of sight. Projects are kept short and tightly scoped. Teams build a weekly cadence of releases.
Qualifications and Skills
• Extensive knowledge of ecommerce network design and implementation
• Experience of DevOps, Agile cultures with a can-do attitude
• Experience of implementing, managing and operating large scale technology ecommerce / financial trading platforms
• Experience of working within an organisation that values Information Security
• Experience building micro services oriented solutions
• Experience with cloud based solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges.
In our organisation, you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies, which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today!
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.