German Speaking Key Account Manager
Our RequirementsTaxback International offers a suite of automated VAT solutions which help our clients transform their VAT reclaim process into a business enabling revenue driver. Some of our corporate clients are companies like P&G, IBM, VISA, Google and many others.
Taxback International has been rapidly growing over the past years and expanded considerably its client portfolio. Right now we are looking to recruit German speaking Key Account Manager with strong communication skills and a can-do attitude.
Working hours: 09:00 - 17:30, Monday - Friday
- Communication with clients - over the phone and via email
- Manage the configuration of Data Base of company information, pricing, bank details and any other relevant information
- Assisting the client with his questions and problems he/she might have
- Translating documents from German to English
- Completing all assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Excellent command of German and English Language
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in working with Excel and Adobe Professional would be an advantage
No previous experience is required! Full and paid training is provided!
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Great remuneration package with a bonus scheme based on individual results
- Discounts across various stores
- Team Buildings
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Great work environment
- Additional health insurance package
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labour market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.