Strategic Key Account Manager
Are you analytically driven, enthusiastic and have a passion for delivering exceptional results with exceptional clients? Do you want to work in a global, fast-growing entrepreneurial organisation? Then you might be our new Strategic Key Account Manager.
Taxback International continues to invest and grow in Europe, subsequently we are now looking for a Strategic Key Account Manager to our office in Frankfurt, Germany. As a Strategic Key Account Manager you will take ownership of our large client accounts in the region and drive optimisation initiatives to maximise returns to our clients. In addition, you will also drive new regional partnerships relevant to our client base.
As a Strategic Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
• Development and management of Taxback International's large clients in the region with full ownership of Key Account Management plans and solution optimisation
• Track and assure Business performance according to set KPIs and deliverables
• Identify and manage initiatives to grow client portfolios both within current book of business but also by upselling Taxback Internationals product portfolio
• Manage QBRs and general governance of each client account
• Be the client representative internally to ensure that client requirements are met timely when several stakeholders are involved from contract signing, implementation and the ongoing relationship
• Development of new regional partnerships that will enhance our offering to suit changing market needs
• At all times exceed client expectations.
What we need to see from you is...
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a position of account management with a proven track record.
• You keep the client front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to optimise processes and maximize returns.
• You are infectiously energetic and have the stamina to deliver results both in the short and long terms. Independently, by bringing others with you or together with your team.
• You are an agile thinker who is confident in analyzing and concluding large sets of data.
• Your creativity and drive to continuously add value for your clients and by identifying new partners. You can join the dots and map a clear route to success.
• Results orientated in your approach.
• Fluency in English and German both verbally and written are a requirement. Further languages beneficial.
• Travel 20%
What can we offer you?
Taxback International was established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, parent to a family of brands including Transfermate.
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
In Taxback International we recognise that our company growth and the development of our people goes hand in hand. We encourage all our employees to reach their full potential through formal development programs and by offering our team opportunities to grow in our expanding business.
Our offer includes:
• Permanent contract
• Incorporation into an expanding company with great prospects for the future.
• Exceptional work environment in a young team and some of the markets most exciting clients.
• A competitive package.
• Long-term professional development plan.
The closing date for application is May 17th, 2019.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.